Family member discounts are a discount on organisation fees (Association or Club) for subsequent player registrations under the same account holder and within the same competition and season. By enabling the discount, eligible players will have the discount applied and displayed during the registration process on their participant registration form and invoice. Administrators can also view and track discounts by viewing the enhanced Transaction Report.
Follow the steps below to configure the Association "Participant to Season" and ''Participant to Team" and for the Clubs ''Participant to Club'' and ''Participant to Club Team'' participant registration forms. The family member discount is not available for the Association ''Team to Season" participant registration form. Players will only receive a discount (if active) from the organisation they are registering to and they will only receive one fee discount. For example a discount won't be applied to association fees and club fees on the same registration form. Discounts are not required to be created on each specific organisation form and will automatically apply to subsequent players who register via either organisation form as long as it is the same organisation, competition and season.
Configuring a family member discount
- Navigate to the Competition Management menu.
- Select the competition and season.
- Select the Registration option.
- Towards the bottom of the page, select the "Set up discount"button within the Family Member Discount section.
- Enter a whole number between 1 and 100 then select the ''Save" button.
- The Discount will now be applied to subsequent player registrations ie. the first player registered won't receive a discount, however the second player to register to the same organisation, competition and season under the same account holder will receive the discount.
The status will now display as "Active". To edit an existing discount you will select the "Manage" button.
To disable or make the discount inactive, adjust the status.
The Discount will now appear as ''Inactive'' on the Registration page.
- When the discount is active and applicable it will appear on the players registration form Fees and Payment & Summary pages. The discount will also display on participants invoice.
- The Transaction report has also been enhanced to display the discount name, % and the discount amount applied.