This guide shows you how to Search, Select and Remove venues
When setting up your season, you can include venues that will be used for games throughout the season.
This will save you time when you allocate games to courts.
Handy Hint: The venues listed are from a complete list of venues that are maintained by Basketball Victoria.
SEARCH FOR AND SELECT VENUES
1. Select the venue search field (see screenshot below)
2. There are two ways to find a venue:
i). Scroll through the drop-down list of venues to find a venue
ii). Begin typing the name of a venue, and select it from the results
3. Once selected, the venue will appear in the list.
4. Repeat this process until you've added all of the venues you will use for the season
5. Once you have selected all the relevant venues, you can save the form
1. To remove venues, select the minus button beside the venue name
2. Once you have selected all the relevant venues, you can save the form
Handy Hint: If the minus button is grayed out, it means the venue has games that have already been allocated